Programs offered include:
- Resource Library: Book/CD's/Video's loaned to the public to increase epilepsy knowledge.
- Support Groups: Meetings to support/educate those with epilepsy.
- Newsletter: An informative update on Epilepsy Simcoe County that is given out to members quarterly.
- Referral Counseling: Individuals supported by appointments/walk in or telephone to clients.
- Emergency Medication Fund/Support: Financial assistance for a person on anti-convulsant medication for epilepsy.
- Education: Epilepsy education
- Emergency Travel Expense: Financial assistance for a person with epilepsy to attend doctor appointments, tests, etc.
- Volunteer Program: Opportunities to assist with agency programs.