Programs offered include:
- One-to-One Support: Addresses individual, couple, and family needs and concerns in a confidential and supportive environment. This service is available by phone, email, or office visits.
- Group Support: Support group sessions are run the last Wednesday of every month. Facilitated by the Client Services Coordinator, they are open to anyone affected by epilepsy.
- Free Resources: Brochures, pamphlets and facts sheets are available for those seeking information to take home. A seizure journal is also available to print from the website.
- Education Presentations: The Epilepsy Resource Centre offers in-service presentation to businesses, schools, and community groups explaining what epilepsy is and how to help someone having a seizure. Presentations can be tailored to meet the needs of the group.
- Community Displays: The Epilepsy Resource Centre provides staffed displays to help spread awareness and understanding of epilepsy.